1. Upon receiving your deposit I will send you information pertaining to your session, What-to-Wear guides, and a model release. This release allows me to share photos online for your sneak peek.
2. All outdoor sessions are dependent on natural light. Therefore, I only schedule shoots the first three and last three hours of the day. I will not schedule sessions outside of these times. While I will do my best to accommodate my families- bedtimes, mealtimes, naps, and schedules may need to be adjusted for your session.
3. I will post and tag you in a Sneak Peek on Facebook within 7-10 days of your session.
4. Within four weeks of your session or selection of favorite images, I will email you the link to your downloadable gallery. I spend 10-60 minutes hand-editing and artistically enhance each photo, so it takes me awhile complete a full gallery. If I go over four weeks, you will receive a free 8x10 print of your choice.
5. Locations more than 30 miles away from Leah Conklin Photography may incur a travel fee. All locations will be discussed in the consultation.
6. All sessions include basic retouching. This includes lightening blemishes or facial scars and lightly smoothing the skin. All other, more significant retouching will require a $50 retouching fee.
7. If you need to reschedule your session for any reason, please give me as much notice as possible.
8. In the case of snow, rain, or extremely windy conditions sessions will be cancelled. However, if it is at least 40 degrees and the sun in shining, sessions will continue as planned.
9. Please be on time and ready to at the beginning of your session. This includes having everyone dressed, washing faces, and fixing hair. In my experience the more you mess with kids right before a session the fussier they act. No matter what, your session will begin and end as scheduled.
10. If at all possible, please correspond with me via email. This is the easiest way for me to keep track and respond to my families. Texting is another great form of communication. Just be sure to identify yourself, as I won’t necessarily know your number. Please allow up to four days for a response to non-urgent messages. I generally like to get back to you as soon as possible— but kids get sick, we travel often, and life just gets busy.
11. All session deposits are non-refundable. Your deposit can be transferred to another session due to an illness, emergency, or inclement weather at the photographer’s discretion.